Well known for safe reliable service, this kill switch easily attaches to a spare channel and enables you to arm and disarm your petrol engine from your transmitter. Fibre Optics decouple the engine from the RC function and any loss of power or signal will ensure a cut of the ignition, adding to the failsafe function of your RC.
- This device allows you to safely and remotely kill your electronic ignition equipped engine from your transmitter.
- This kill switch is Fiber Optically Coupled to isolate your ignition system form your radio system.(No Interference!!)
- Includes a remote mountable bright LED to indicate when the ignition is armed.
- Fiber Optic Coupled Input/output.
- PIC12F675 Controller.
- Li-Po/Li-ion/A123/Ni-Mh/NiCad Input.
- Up to 20 Volt 16 amp MOS-FET(IRF7456) output.
- Low to 3 Volt 3 amp OUTPUT.
- Low Voltage Drop-Less than 150mv.
- 100% Surface Mount Technology.
- Heavy Gauge Wires, universal connectors.
- Small and light weight-only 0.3 OZ!(8g).
- Shut down the transmitter power or receiver to cut off automatically when kill engine.
- This device plugs into a spare receiver channel.
- This is a must have safety device for any gas powered plane!
- This device allows you to safely kill your engine at anytime(on the ground, or in the air!)
- Or when out of control also allows kill the engine.
- 1 x switch.
RCEXL Safety Kill Switch 2.0
- Product Code: RCEXL Kill Switch
- Availability: 5